Wednesday, July 10, 2013

FANTASTIC

Today, I went to Yale University Art Gallary, where is a so amazing place in Yale. I like paintings so much.
First, I look at modern arts. The first following works were made by Joan Miro from Spain. His typical style expresses a symple and cute face by lines and circles.
 
The second following one was painted by Peter Saul. Actually, I didn't know him but I got interested in his picture, bacause it expresses political irony comicaly. That is about World WarⅡ, or antagonism between the U.S. and the Soviet Union and Germany.

 
The third following one was painted by Van vincent Gogh from the Netherland. This represents his typical style of painting in the Impressionists because of colors, lights, or depth. 

This forth one was painted by Paul Gauguin from France. It also represents his typical way to paint. He lived in Tahiti Island, like painting local people, and express exoticism.

The last one is works of the Middle Ages painted by Peter Paul Rubens from Flanders. It is a religious picture which is about Christianity and Jesus Chirist. It also represents his style of paintings which is dark, sunlight from sky, and something mystic.
 
I enjoyed this museum so much even though I have been to before. You should go there and can have fantastic experiences in Yale.

1 comment:

  1. I've been there too, but I find the abstract paintings are too hard for me to understand.

    ReplyDelete