Monday, July 8, 2013

The Old Campus, The Origin of Yale

Today, I went to the Old Campus, which is the oldest part of Yale University.
Since the grass was spread and the sky was blue,the place was very comfortable except it is so hot today.

One of the building was established in 1887.


Also it seems very ordinary tiles but, indeed, it is very hard to walk due to lack of being plain, which means that it is made far from now.
Learning and living in such a historical place should be meaningful, for students ought to be more motivated to study.

Moreover, one tall building can be seen from this place.
The scenery from here is really great.

It is very sad that only Yale students can enter here, but at the same time it may be good for students in safety.

Overall, the old campus is one of the best places to study.
Now that I am writing this blog on the grass, I feel very relaxed, even though I have to care about my hip.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are inspiring. I love the one with the cobbled stones in the path. There is something beautiful about history, about grass growing between these old stones.

    ReplyDelete