Monday, July 15, 2013

Neighborhood of New Haven

Today, we took a bus and went around neighborhood of New Haven.
 There are a lot of houses of American styles. They are elegant and traditional. There are no tall building which will destroy the beautiful scenery. I found that neighbor houses didn't have a enclosing fence or a boundary. Maybe it is because Americans are more open to others. And, there are a lot of nature, greens, and thick woods.
 I saw a lot of houses, some parks, local office or institution, school and so on. There is atmosphere of people's life. After that, we came back to the downtown, Yale University. I didn't find bad peace and order there. I heard that New Haven is one of the highest crime rate and dangerous cities in the U.S. because of densely population and a poor standard of living of some people. But, I had never seen outside the doewtown before, so I could have a good experience.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment